Wednesday, March 11, 2009

communication of ideas and disscussion

Hey, Hey, Hey!

So I am thinking that maybe we need another interTWINE mode of communication. Maybe interTWINE specific e-mail addresses? We could still use the blog of course, but sometimes ideas and planning are easier behind the scenes and not so public? My thought was maybe each having a interTWINE g-mail address, like babs.iT@gmail, and puck.iT@gmail. I just feel like maybe it would make communication of ideas and discussion about process a little easier.

Any thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. sounds good to me... is this what we want to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus then we can use google docs. Those are the BOMB! I think it's a good idea. I always forget to look at the blog. OOPS! O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good to me, I rarely remember to check the blog, and since I dont know when anyone is posting, i feel like i get updates very late.

    ReplyDelete